Vergennes Truck Traffic Public Meeting
Posted on October 21st, 2021 to Announcements
November 4, 2021
6:30 PM – 8:00 PM at Vergennes Opera House. In-person and remote participation options
The Vermont Agency of Transportation (VTrans), in partnership with the Addison County Regional Planning Commission (ACRPC), has launched a study to evaluate transportation alternatives that reduce the impact of large truck traffic on VT Route 22A and Downtown Vergennes, while seeking ways to enhance the quality of life and economic vitality for residents in the City and surrounding towns.
The public meeting will review the purpose and goals of the study, and gather community input to help identify and evaluate potential alternatives.
Date: Thursday, November 4, 2021
Time: 6:30 PM – 8:00 PM
Location: The Vergennes Opera House: 120 Main Street, Vergennes VT 05491 (in-person)/ Zoom Webinar (virtual)
If you plan to attend the public meeting in person, please note the following Covid-19 safety requirements in place at the Vergennes Opera House:
- Require all unvaccinated people to wear masks
- Ask vaccinated people to provide proof of vaccination at check-in
- Encourage everyone, regardless of vaccination status, to wear masks
- Limited audience capacity to 50% , which is 150 people for each event
- Placement of five hand sanitizing towers throughout the facility
- A complete and deep cleaning and sanitizing before and immediately after each event
Please continue to check the study website for any potential changes to meeting protocols and format.
If you plan to attend the meeting remotely, please use the following information to log-in to the meeting:
Please click the link below to join the webinar:
Or join by telephone: US: +1 646 558 8656
Webinar ID: 849 8852 7586
Can’t attend on the day? A recording of the meeting will be posted online and comments can be submitted on the website here.