- Current status (as of 7/23/2021) in Addison County, Vermont: 20 cases within last fourteen days (1,089 cases total)
- Explore this Map of Positive Tests by Town, Middlebury College Reporting Dashboard
- Vaccine Information is located Here (Current % of age 12+ population vaccinated with 1+ dose: 82.1%)
- Vermont is Fully Open! See Vermont Forward!
The Vermont Department of Health website is updated frequently and has the most current information for Vermonters: https://www.healthvermont.gov/covid-19
- Any public inquires for general information should be routed to 2-1-1. Dial 211 on your phone and select prompt 3. (If you have trouble reaching 2-1-1, dial 1-866-652-4636).
- If individuals are sick or concerned about their health, they should contact their health care provider by phone (Not everybody needs to be tested. Do not call the Health Department. Do not go to the hospital, except in a life-threatening situation).
- Healthcare-related inquiries from providers and case contacts should go to the Vermont Department of Health at 802-863-7240.
- Inquiries from local municipalities and town officials should go the State Emergency Operations Center (SEOC) at 800-347-0488.
The Health Department recommends testing for:
- People with COVID-19 symptoms.
- People who have had close contact (within 6 feet for a total of 15 minutes or more over a 24-hour period) with someone who tested positive for COVID-19.
- People who are referred by their health care provider for testing for another reason.
Find a nearby testing location here: https://www.healthvermont.gov/covid-19/testing/where-get-tested